BEA Research Grants
All application materials must be uploaded to the BEA Research Grant submission site by the deadline. Applications must contain the following sections:
- Name and contact information
- A short bio of the applicant
- Applicant’s vita in PDF form
- List of co-author names/titles/institutions.
A 1,200-word project description which includes:
- Project title
- Purpose of the project
- detailed description of the project including methods
- short statement about how the project aligns with the BEA mission
- timeline for completion.
A one-page detailed budget that describes how the funds will be used to complete the project. The budget should also outline how the author(s) will fund any additional research costs in excess of the grant funding level.
One letter of support from your direct supervisor.